SHIPPING & RETURNS
When should I expect my order?
- You'll be notified once a shipment has gone out. We typically process all orders within two business days and ship economy--which can take up to one week
- If you'll want your package sooner, we recommend upgrading to priority express or via UPS
- If you need an order expedited, please leave a note and we'll do everything we can to process it sooner
- Due to nationwide and industry wide shipping delays, we have no control of shipments after it has been sent out.
Can I return my order?
- All perishable items can not be returned for health safety reasons
- All other items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Customers are responsible for return shipping and a restock fee of 25%.
Can I ship to more than one address?
- Yes! After placing 2 or more items in your cart and write down the addresses you want to send to in your notes section of checkout. Please note: to qualify for free shipping within a Multiship order, the free shipping threshold must be reached per location.
Does your tea expire?
Tea does not have an expiration date, but it can start to lose freshness over time.
We do recommend storing your tea in a dry, cool, dark space. Tea needs to be kept away from heat, light, air, and moisture to ensure its freshness. Do not store your teas in the freezer or refrigerator.
How should we keep our boba after opening?
- We recommend keeping boba in an airtight container (mason jar, stasher bags, take out deli cup containers, etc)
- Consume boba within 2 weeks of opening.
What if something is missing from my order?
- Human tend to make mistakes and it is important for you to open your package upon delivery to ensure contents are complete and undamaged. If you do find something awry with your order, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of delivery.
Do you gift wrap?
- We started this business as a boba set gifting company, but expanded our store due to customer demand and love. At this time, we don't necessarily wrap the gift boxes with wrapping paper--but we will wrap it with twine and accouterments such as dried eucalyptus. Put it in the notes and we will do it for free. We can also hand write a note inside the box. All you have to do is put the message you want in the notes.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes, until shipment. Once it leaves our facility, we will not be able to cancel.
Do you have a storefront?
- Yes! Our sister cafe, Polaris Cafe is located in 5858 Horton St. #151, Emeryville CA.
- You can make an online order for pick up and get a free drink while you're there! Since everything is bagged and filled at the cafe, we do not guarantee everything in our online store will be in stock when you visit. We recommend ordering online and waiting for pick-up notification before coming over. If you would like a small sample of tea, you can pick it up along with order.
Can I use discount codes after purchase?
- Discount codes must be used at checkout and can not be applied retroactively. If there is any pricing errors during checkout, we reserve the right to cancel the order.